Madhya Pradesh: Doctor tells parents to ‘get ventilator’, baby dies



Views:287|Rating:4.00|View Time:1:20Minutes|Likes:4|Dislikes:1
One-and-a-half-year-old girl denied ventilator, died of burn injuries in Bundelkhand medical college in MP’s Sagar district. Arrange one if you want to save the baby’s life, a doctor allegedly told her parents. A video of the conversation went viral, leading to the suspension of a doctor. The parents alleged they were told the hospital doesn’t have a ventilator. The child was severely burned when boiling water fell on her chest and stomach and was admitted.

Subscribe to Times Of India’s Youtube channel here:

Also Subscribe to Bombay Times Youtube Channel here:

Social Media Links:
Facebook :
Twitter :
Google + :

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *