PRL Motorsports Stage 1 Intake install for the Honda Accord 1.5T 2018-2019.
This is a stage 1 intake which just replaces the tube and stock filter. The filter is a drop-in high flow air filter.
Contact Chad directly to see if he can setup a better deal by mentioning my channel. No guarantees, but worth a try:
To remove the stock tube you need to do the following:
1. Loosen the four clamps with a 7/32 socket or using a Phillips screwdriver.
2. Remove four 10mm bolts (2 on flange and 2 on the bracket).
3. Remove tube portion near the airbox first.
4. Remove the other side second.
5. Remove flange connector by wiggling it out side by side. It is secured with a pressure washer.
To connect the PRL tube:
1. With clamps already on both ends of the tube (loosened), start by inserting one end into the socket near the airbox first.
2. Tuck and moneouver the other side of the tube until it is secured in place.
3. Do not tighten any clamps yet.
4. With small clamp inserted onto the PRL’s tube top area; insert the flange and add the supplied bracket. Secure bracket onto flange by using the 2 supplied bolts, but do not tighten all the way.
5. Insert flange connector from vehicle onto the PRL one and secured it with the two 10mm bolts you removed earlier.
6. Remove one of the rubber grommet/washer from the stock intake tube. Should also have an insert washer.
7. Insert rubber grommet/washer to the side of the installed bracket on the PRL flange. Secure the flange to the car by using the 10mm bolt screw you removed previously. If it is too short, ensure to get a longer screw.
8. It helps to twist the PRL main tube to position everything correctly.
9. Once the bracket and flange is secured on the vehicle, start tightening all remaining screws on bracket.
10. Secure PRL tube with the clamps by tightening it with a flat head screwdriver.
Installing PRL filter:
1. Unfasten the two secure clamps from stock airbox. One is in the front and the other is on the right hand side.
2. Lift top portion of the box up and pull towards you.
3. Remove stock filter and pay attention to the orientation.
4. Insert PRL filter in the same way.
5. Reverse the process to secure the airbox and you are done.